Only three full days left up at the lake! Making it count by sipping on #roséallday on the boat today. After all, rosé has been the official drink of summer. In order to shake things up a bit I added passion fruit purée and vodka to my flute and coined it Rosé Passion.
Passion fruit is very tart and fruity. The sweetness from the Sparkling Rosé balances the taste nicely.
To form the passion fruit purée scoop the pulp out of the fruit and push it through a sieve to remove the seeds. I used my double strainer for this and gently pushed on it with my muddler.
Add passion fruit purée and vodka to a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a champagne flute. Top with Sparkling Rosé and garnish with an edible flower. Cheers!
- 1 tbsp. passion fruit purée
- 1.0 oz vodka
- 4 oz Sparkling Rosé
- edible flower garnish (optional)
- To make passion fruit purée scoop out passion fruit pulp and push through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Add 1 tbsp. purée to a shaker with vodka.
- Add ice, shake, and strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with Sparkling Rosé and garnish with edible flower.